Terms and Conditions
- No smoking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Lettings are weekly from 4pm Saturday to 10am the following Saturday (unless previously arranged with the owner).
- £100 deposit is required to secure a booking with the balance to be paid at least 4 weeks prior to the arrival date.
- Telephone/email bookings will be held for 7 days pending receipt of deposit.
- Bookings within 4 weeks of the arrival date must be paid in full.
- All fees are non-refundable unless the Cottage can be re-let for the week(s). All cancellations must be confirmed in writing within 5 days.
- Refunds will not be given for non-arrival for any reason. We recommend that appropriate insurance be taken out to protect against unforeseen circumstances and also personal belongings.
- Vehicles and personal belongings are left at their owners’ risk.
- The Cottage must be left clean and tidy on departure and any damaged reported prior to departure.
- We reserve the right to remove any person or persons from the Cottage due to unreasonable behaviour, damage or exceeding the stated occupancy.
- Booking Roag's End Cottage confirms your acceptance of these terms and conditions